As we all work day to day to respond to COVID-19, like every business, we’ve found it important to keep adapting the way that we are operating during the pandemic. We are doing our best to protect the health of our staff and customers by following NYS and CDC guidelines in order to slow the spread. As more information becomes available, we keep updating.
We want to keep you informed on what these changes look like. Including:
- Operating Curbside takeout services from our commissary kitchen, located at 625 Atlantic Ave.
- Switching to online pre-orders to help facilitate physical distancing.
- Scheduling our staff to work in limited teams.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting our work spaces. with increased frequency. Wearing gloves and hats in line with food-service mandate, and adding protective masks.
- Temporarily discontinuing the use of our signature stickers on our packaging to help reduce over all handling.
Ronnie & Lizzie