Who we are:
We are Le Petit Poutine, an owner-operated Food truck company in Rochester, NY. We operate in the Greater Rochester area, traveling as far as Buffalo & the Southern Tier for special services.
As a Cashier, you are responsible for supporting Le Petit Poutine’s vision for simple street-food with personalized customer service.
You will be working on the truck, and will be tasked with giving great service and attention to our customers as well as helping with side work and clean-up. Punctuality and a passion for customer service is a must.
Your specific duties will include:
- Organizing and stocking the truck for service. Our trucks accommodate daily service, festival-style events and private catering.
- Welcoming customers to our truck, taking orders and striving to make sure that they experience our signature food and customer service.
- Responding to customer questions & concerns, following company protocol.
- Understanding all menu items, and rotating specials, including ingredients and allergens.
- Understanding safety operations, and regularly practicing safety checks (training provided).
- Maintaining a detailed cleaning schedule.
- Understanding, and working to achieve company-wide goals.
Who you are:
- Passionate about working hard and having fun! You always maintain a high standard for your work.
- Friendly, and passionate about providing excellent service for your customers.
- Comfortable with changing environments, and many types of customers.
- A person who possesses strong communication skills.
- Able to adapt to a high volume environment and work under pressure.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to think, plan ahead and problem solve.
- Able to work at least 12 hours per week.
- Interested in growing within our company.