Who we are:
We are Le Petit Poutine, an owner-operated street food company in Rochester, NY. We are a food truck company operating locally, and traveling as far as Buffalo & the Southern Tier for special services.
The Prep Cook is responsible for supporting Le Petit Poutine’s vision for simple street-food done right, and working with our kitchen & truck staff to enthusiastically do the same.
You will be tasked with ensuring that fresh, high-quality food items are prepared for our trucks to take to service, and properly organized for our service staff. Attention to detail, and a passion for quality food is a must.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that proper sanitation practices are followed.
- Stocking food product.
- Cutting French fries.
- Additional prep work.
- Keeping an orderly kitchen.
- Working with the kitchen team to maintain a daily schedule.
- Washing dishes, and maintaining a regular cleaning schedule.
- Some maintenance of kitchen equipment, for which you will be trained.
- A commitment to hard work, and effort to reach company-wide goals.
Who you are:
- A hard worker with attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to work 25-30 hours per week.
- Can lift over 50 pounds
The ideal candidate for this job is excited to be a part of a growing company!You will be a part of a small team. Your work will have a direct impact on our shared success.